The Eco Travel Limited (Eco Travel ) shall comply with The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong and is committed to provide protection and endeavors to keep in strict confidence any personal data received by Eco Travel. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the entire contents of any of this website .
You are requested to read this privacy statement very carefully, so as to ensure that you fully understand how the Eco Travel will handle your personal data when you are utilizing the Eco Travel website and the service of resources database. Your continued use of the Eco Travel website and the service of resources database constitutes your acceptance to the liability and policy statement posted hereunder. Eco Travel may amend, vary or add to this policy statement without any notice to you. Please check this website regularly for the relevant policy statement. If you continue to use Eco Travel ‘s website after the amendment of the policy statement, you are deemed to have accepted the relevant amendment/variation.
- Eco Travel primarily collects and keeps your personal data when
- you register as a member or subscribe eNews at Eco Travel;
- you conduct on-line shopping activities through any of Eco Travel website;
- you makes a purchase or obtains a product or service organised, introduced or referred to by Eco Travel on its website.
- Under general circumstances, Eco Travel will not sell, trade or disclose any information or personal data you provided to us to any third party without your prior consent or notice to you. Only authorized staff of Eco Travel has access to your personal information for administrative purposes without your authorization or notice to you.
- Under special circumstances, Eco Travelshall have the right to disclose or release your personal data to any third party without your prior consent or notice to you. The said special circumstances include the protection of the rights, interests, copyright and intellectual property rights of Eco Traveland its users, and the investigation or inquiry of illegal activities and any procedures required by law and the protection of the personal safety of the users and general public, etc.
- Eco Travelreserves the right to use the personal data you provided for statistical and data analysis and reserves the right to use the results derived from the statistical analysis of such information, which shall not include any personally identifiable information. Eco Travelis the owner and proprietor of the results generated from such statistical analysis and reserves the right to announce, use and publish the same.
- The Websites provides links to websites of third parties. As soon as you visit sites hosted under the other parties through the links provided by the Website, you are deemed to have left the Website and the Eco Travel is not in any way related to these third party’s websites. The Eco Travel does not accept responsibility for the products or services or acts in connection with such third party’s website. Moreover, such third party’s website has its own set of privacy policies and practices and this Privacy Statement does not cover such third party practices. The Eco Travel accepts no responsibility for any security, confidentiality and data protection issues arising from any personal data you provide to these sites.
- When purchasing or obtaining any product or service on Eco Travel website, you will be directed to a third-party platform and payment gateway who are responsible for handling credit card, debit card and smart card information, as well as its security and confidentiality issues.
- Every registered user of HKBIS is provided with a private password and access to personal data stored on the Eco Travel’s website is only permitted with the use of password.
- Eco Travel system ensures that access to personal data is only permitted by using such password.
- Eco Travel endeavors to protect the confidentiality of personal data stored in the system of Eco Travel but it does not give any warranties or representations of the safety and security of data transmission. In the event that you become aware of any unauthorized disclosure of your personal data, please contact us immediately.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your passwords in your possession and not to reveal your password to any third parties. Eco Travel is only responsible for the security of passwords stored within our system.
- You should avoid storing your password in the computer hard disk, and you must close the browser window immediately after you have logged out in order to prevent others from accessing your personal data.
Change of Personal Particulars
- You may modify the personal information by sending email to email@example.com.
- Eco Travel reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the information provided by users.